We manage and submit detailed planning applications for clients throughout the UK and Ireland on a daily basis. Our extensive experience and direct approach means we are best placed to ensure that planning permission is achieved as efficiently as possible.
With professional consultants offering specialised planning and development expertise on proposals such as residential, commercial, energy, retail, renewable energy, infrastructure and education, we have the capacity to successfully undertake planning applications of any size across all sectors.
We have also used our expertise in planning applications and Environmental Impact Assessment to co-ordinate various successful objection campaigns throughout Northern Ireland.
We offer the following services in relation to managing planning applications:
- Pre-application advice
- Facilitation of pre-application engagement with local Councils and other statutory bodies
- Submission of a Proposal of Application Notice (PAN) and Pre-Application Community Consultation (PACC) for major projects
- Advise on and commission specialist consultancy support
- Manage input from architects and other specialists
- Preparation of all supporting information and documents
- Submission and active management of application to decision
- Provide rebuttals to objections
- Advice on discharge of conditions
To view examples of projects we have previously achieved planning permission for, see our ‘Case Studies’ section.