We co-ordinate Environmental Impact Assessments for a full range of development proposals throughout the UK and Ireland. We are also one of the only locally based practices to have gained experience in undertaking Strategic Environmental Assessments for a local Council.
We have established close working relationships with some of the UK and Ireland’s most reputable environmental consultants, allowing us to assemble professional teams best suited to the requirements of each individual case, thereby ensuring top quality submissions on all projects.
We offer the following services in relation to Environmental Impact Assessments and Strategic Impact Assessments:
- EIA screening and scoping
- Identification of EIA specialists
- Consultation with relevant statutory authorities
- Co-ordination of surveys and assessments
- Management of EIA team inputs
- Production of Environmental Statement and Non-Technical Sunmmary
- Advice on discharge of planning conditions
To view examples of Environmental Impact and Strategic Impact Assessments we have produced, see our ‘Case Studies’ section.